Friday, October 13, 2017

Indian Bride Marries Wedding Guest After Groom Suffers Epileptic Attack During Ceremony

Indian Bride Marries Wedding Guest After Groom Suffers Epileptic Attack During Ceremony

Getting married with the one you love may be any woman's biggest aspirations in life. Finding true love and happiness and being able to share it to the people dear to you is a wonderful feeling and worth remembering milestone in your life. But what would you do if your groom suddenly cannot make it due to unfortunate circumstances? Are you going to do what this Indian Bride has done too?

Meet Indira, A 23-year old Indian bride reportedly swapped her groom for a wedding guest during mid-ceremony after her fiancĂ© suffered an epileptic seizure, Jugal Kishore. Jugal fell to the ground while in the middle of their traditional exchange of varmala - flower garlands.

Jugal's seizure attack shocked everyone, most especially his wife-to-be. Indira was enraged because she and her family was not informed of Jugal’s epileptic illness. But instead of telling their guests to leave as no wedding will take place anymore, Indira shockingly grabbed a close wedding guest to replace her groom. The guy she chose happens to be her sister's brother-in-law, Harpal Singh.

After the unexpected swapping of grooms, the wedding ceremony still pushed through as planned until Mr. Kishore returned from hospital. Jugal got the shock of his life when he returned from the hospital as he returns from the hospital as he discovers his fiancĂ©e having the time of her life as she celebrates her marriage to someone else. Jugal, along with his relatives reportedly appealed with Indira to reverse the hasty decision. But they failed and the family allegedly ended up in wrecking violence and caused a brawl involving plates and cutlery. Kishore’s family also filed a complaint at the local Milak police station but later withdrew after older relatives intervened.

“Both families have amicably resolved the matter, The complaints have been withdrawn. Kishore and his family have now returned in peace to Moradabad.” - RP Solanki

No comments:

Post a Comment